With the patronage of the French National Commission for UNESCO.
The Villa of Composers and the Isabella Scelsi Foundation are organising a Franco-Italian meeting devoted to the transmission of heritage and remembrance of works by contemporary composers.
Throughout the day, the speakers will be sharing their experience of the issue of heritage and estate, distribution of content and public access to works. They will present the practical IT solutions developed and implemented by the Villa of Composers and Scelsi Foundation over the years.
At the close of the session, the speakers will address a motion to The Living Composers Project network of more than 4,400 composers in 98 different countries, who are called upon to enhance the universal collection of catalogues and works compiled by the Villa of Composers, and to support this philanthropic, cultural and artistic initiative.
The session will conclude with a chamber music concert with works from French and Italian composer members of the Villa.
– David Fajolles (video recording) / Secrétaire général de la Commission nationale française pour l’UNESCO
– Mauro Tosti Croce, Soprintendenza archivistica per il Lazio
– Alessandra Carlotta Pellegrini, Fondazione Isabella Scelsi – Direttore Scientifico
– Daniel Albertson (video recording), The Living Composers Project curator (USA)
– Carla Di Lena, docente Conservatorio Alfredo Casella de L’Aquila; direttore responsabile della rivista Musica
– Christophe Guyard, Executive Director of the Villa of Composers
– Cristina Farnetti, Ministero per i beni e le attività culturali / Direzione generale archivi
– Giacomo Platini (*), Marc Lys (*), Fabrizio de Rossi Re, Lucio Gregoretti, composers members membres of the Villa of Composers and (*) board directors of the Villa
PDF PROGRAM: here!